Public Beta Availiable - Win/Mac/Firmware [UPDATED]
11-15-2017, 09:26 AM (This post was last modified: 11-15-2017 09:26 AM by wangchong01.)
RE: Public Beta Availiable - Win/Mac/Firmware [UPDATED]
(11-15-2017 04:17 AM)Eddie W. Shore Wrote:  
(11-14-2017 03:19 PM)toml_12953 Wrote:  Yes, I reported this quite a while ago but it happens on my HW A as well as my HW C version. I get rid of it by copying all my programs to a PC (NOT backup!) reformatting the storage and copying programs back to the calculator one at a time testing the new command after each until I find the program that causes the error. I then reformat again, copy the programs one at a time omitting the program that caused the error and test again. If I find more programs that cause the error, I go through the whole process again each time omitting the error-causing program. Eventually none of the programs in memory cause a reboot. I then take the omitted program(s) and reenter them by hand into the CK and from there copy them to the calculator. This whole thing is easier than it sounds and is the only sure cure I've found. The problem is a corrupted storage area.

I found that a hard reset Esc + Apps + On to work but all the programs would be lost.

I found that it only happens when the programs are sorted in alphabetical order,and it won't happen when they are sorted in chronological order.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Public Beta Availiable - Win/Mac/Firmware [UPDATED] - wangchong01 - 11-15-2017 09:26 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)