Public Beta Availiable - Win/Mac/Firmware [UPDATED]
11-08-2017, 11:29 PM
RE: Public Beta Availiable - Win/Mac/Firmware [UPDATED]
(11-08-2017 10:41 PM)Tim Wessman Wrote:  
(11-08-2017 10:37 PM)ekeppel Wrote:  reboots a few times trying to execute this program. The code is very simple and copied below in case it helps in nailing down the FREEZE bug:

1. Have you opened the source that lives in and closed it again? Does it still happen?
2. Please remove the STARTVIEW call and see if it still does.

Hi Tim,

I can't get it to crash but every once in a while. After seeing that FREEZE wasn't working and occasionally crashing, I replaced FREEZE with WAIT(0.5). For this program that works well enough for my needs. When I experimented by changing the WAIT back to a FREEZE and executed it, the calculator crashed.

Unfortunately, trying to replicate the crash by swapping FREEZE to WAIT and then back again doesn't trigger it again for me. It's almost like some period of time needs to pass before it will crash again. (?)

Opening / Closing the source and removing STARTVIEW didn't seem to change anything, but since I can't reliably duplicate the reboot, I am unable to more fully test that. Sorry that I don't have more for you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Public Beta Availiable - Win/Mac/Firmware [UPDATED] - ekeppel - 11-08-2017 11:29 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)