Collection of HHC programming contests and other useful documents
10-03-2017, 02:18 PM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2017 08:54 PM by pier4r.)
RE: Collection of HHC programming contests and other useful documents
Ok since I don't see activity on the torrent, I took down the previous one and I integrated the new changes.

The collection got 300 MB larger due to some accidental (re)discoveries today.
I added the hp solve newsletter issues - at least the one that I could find - and the hp journal issues that talked about calculators somehow.
If someone spots errors or gaps, please let me know.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:00e5e5300efb414a877e3117c7ab9bcd41563550&dn=hp_calc_torrent
(as usual, more info in the first post)

Once again, since alone I can do a little, please link me what should I include. Especially for userful userRPL programs that you used/tested (that I am starting to collect but I will never finish alone).

It is obvious that also RPN programs are welcomed but someone else should maintain their collection. I would say that having a collection of free42 programs wouldn't be half bad.

edit: the torrent has already another seeder (that was smart to pick only what needed) and 2 peers (one from Russia, the other from Germany) that are downloading the content.

edit2: whoa there is one australian peer that uploads to the others real fast. I cannot upload that fast sorry.

Wikis are great, Contribute :)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Collection of HHC programming contests and other useful documents - pier4r - 10-03-2017 02:18 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)