Collection of HHC programming contests and other useful documents
10-05-2020, 08:19 PM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2020 08:21 PM by pier4r.)
RE: Collection of HHC programming contests and other useful documents
(10-05-2020 10:08 AM)EdS2 Wrote:  .
Allow me to stand in for anyone who doesn't use or understand torrents. How much stuff would I be downloading, in GBytes? Would I need to get several torrents, or is there a single latest one with everything? If there's a subsequent update, would I end up re-downloading all the stuff I'd already got?
https://postimg.cc/HV3rfpPd

Torrents at the start where updated quite frequently, now they are quite static (as I do not have much time). Thus updated every 1-2 years, and even then you can run a diff getting only what is missing.

Quote:Any chance of also uploading to the Internet Archive? They take anything and they keep it forever. It remains publicly accessible so long as there's no copyright claim on it. It seems to me like a good backup for any particular technique.
People can get the data and do it, I do not plan it for the moment (everyone can do a bit ). P2p is enough (and more community based) for me.

Wikis are great, Contribute :)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Collection of HHC programming contests and other useful documents - pier4r - 10-05-2020 08:19 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)