Collection of HHC programming contests and other useful documents
08-05-2020, 12:31 PM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2020 12:42 PM by pier4r.)
RE: Collection of HHC programming contests and other useful documents
(03-29-2020 07:41 PM)Eric Rechlin Wrote:  When I made the existing torrents I just left the defaults on things and assumed that would be fine; I guess I was wrong.

As you can see, "Enable DHT" and "Local Peer Discovery" are disabled in the properties:

[Image: IDT2Cjv.png]

The defaults are fine as long as the trackers works but over time trackers disappear so the DHT is crucial, if on the forum there is a magnet link, because then the client - slowly - will find its way to the file.

Please enable every option in the "other settings" in the next release, if you can.

Meanwhile my little system with torrent died and the wasps tried to make a nest near it, because it is in a cabinet on the balcony. As soon as it doesn't work it is not warm enough to keep bugs away!

I'll try to fix it but it may take some time as - as you may noticed - I have in general very little time since 2019 (too many interest, too little time and kids/other people. Kids first!). The torrent will come back and I hope I will announce it. I miss the time when I went through the forum reading all the unread posts. Well I hope it will get back and as I read - at the time - the existing 76 pages of topics in general (well, ignoring threads with unappealing titles), I hope to do it again soon.

Stay safe and enjoy the forum/discussions also on my behalf!

PS: yes I know I have a lot of threads to update, at least those about benchmarks and list/vector processing and userRPL. They can still grow and then hopefully i will catch up with the updates.

Wikis are great, Contribute :)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Collection of HHC programming contests and other useful documents - pier4r - 08-05-2020 12:31 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)