How do you change the window title at the top...
09-12-2017, 06:16 AM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2017 06:18 AM by webmasterpdx.)
How do you change the window title at the top...
Here is what I'm trying to do. I want to create my own controls in the main working screen area.

BTW, this info might be useful for someone, as it took me quite a while to figure out these exact values....
There is the status area at the top of the screen in the rectangle(0,0,319,18), with the title of the current app. (includes the line at the bottom of the rect).
Then there is the main control area, with a help line (if using the input command) near the bottom in the rectangle(0,19,319,201).
Below that, there is the input line in the rectangle(0,202,319,219). (includes the line at the top of the rect).
Finally, there is the menu bar which is in the rectangle(0,220,319,239).
(Also, FYI, the default font is font 3, which is a 14 point font).

I want to replace the title in the top status bar without changing anything else in that area. How do I do that? I tried an input command with empty lists except for the string, but it wouldn't accept the empty lists.
I guess I can use TEXTOUT, but I'd rather use a system call of some kind as there are some issues with using TEXTOUT. I want the time, etc, to remain as they are....
Any suggestions?
This is a program, and not necessarily an app....
Thanks in advance
-Donald
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How do you change the window title at the top... - webmasterpdx - 09-12-2017 06:16 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)