new to prime here, 2nd degree polyomial
08-23-2017, 07:56 PM (This post was last modified: 08-23-2017 08:02 PM by Tim Wessman.)
RE: new to prime here, 2nd degree polyomial
The real basic reason is all 3 explorer apps were the first applications we ever made and were used to develop the whole "app" interface (the views, ui, etc). So they were very early, have never been updated or improved past the initial version, and are very, very in need of enhancement and improvement. This is why the interface in them feels so basic and looks different then the rest of the system. The better interface things that were made later (nice graphing, tables, menus, touch interaction, etc) didn't exist when we made the!

Also why they are slated on the list of "things that need be improved" and gotten to sooner rather then later... ;-) (sooner being quite soon)

Yes, I am one of the primary developers of the Prime graphing calculator. You can blame me (or thank me) for quite a few of the specific areas. For example, I'm the one responsible for all the statistics apps and calculations, choose engines (like the toolbox), font rendering, and 2D equation editor to name a few.

TW

Although I work for HP, the views and opinions I post here are my own.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: new to prime here, 2nd degree polyomial - Tim Wessman - 08-23-2017 07:56 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)