newRPL: Alpha demo 0.9 released [UPDATED 2017-10-25]
12-04-2017, 04:53 PM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2017 04:53 PM by Claudio L..)
RE: newRPL: Alpha demo 0.9 released [UPDATED 2017-10-25]
(12-04-2017 09:46 AM)pier4r Wrote:  
(12-04-2017 03:17 AM)brickviking Wrote:  I struck something a little awkward with newRPL-Desktop. Trying to find the mythological ! operator (previously found in the MATH->PROB menu under stock firmware) is proving frustrating, as there's no PROB menu under MATH any more. On a related topic, is there a complete list of keys and commands for newRPL, and how to get to each of those? I'm thinking of a list like Appendix G in the AUR.

That is a good question. I am interested too!

The menu system needs to be optimized, more shortcuts are needed, and these need to be based more on community feedback than just me figuring out where to put each command. I could create a list of all the keyboard assignments, but since it isn't stable it would be hard to maintain such a list. Unless I can figure out a method to extract the assignments automatically from the C code, it would be a nightmare until newRPL is more polished and symbols don't move around in the keyboard.
Also keep in mind each hardware port will have its keys in different places, so we'd have to have one list (on the wiki) for each hardware platform.

Regarding the factorial (as most other symbols), it's exactly where it was in the stock firmware:
Alpha mode, Right Shift, 2.
EDIT: in the simulator, this is Tab, Ctrl, 2
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: newRPL: Alpha demo 0.9 released [UPDATED 2017-10-25] - Claudio L. - 12-04-2017 04:53 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)