newRPL: Alpha demo 0.9 released [UPDATED 2017-10-25]
09-17-2017, 12:42 AM
RE: newRPL: Alpha demo 0.9 released [UPDATED 2017-09-15]
(09-16-2017 05:19 PM)The Shadow Wrote:  Just found an interesting directory display bug. If you create a directory with exactly six items in it, then use ORDER to put that directory on the second or higher page of another directory, the display will be completely whacked when you move to that directory.

Let's say you have a directory containing A B C D E F. When you move to that directory from above, what you will see is: F, then four blank keys, then F again. Only the first F will be functional.

I think the issue here is that the VAR menu retains its page number as it moves up and down the directories (unlike oldRPL). And when it tries to move onto the second page of a directory that doesn't have one and doesn't need a NXT button, it freaks out.

P.S. Yay to the new ROM! Downloading.

EDIT: Is the bug mentioned here the 'menu display glitch' you mentioned on the first page?
Yes. This time I beat you to it by mere seconds :-). Test again with the new ROM and should be fixed. I re-uploaded today with other bug fixes (ISTRUE was not working well on reals, and also IDIV2 produced a (yet another) denormalized zero when the quotient was 0), make sure your VERSION is build 907, otherwise download again.

(09-16-2017 05:19 PM)The Shadow Wrote:  EDIT: You forgot to mention ->FNTSTAT and ->FNTPLOT. Also, what is FNTPG? What arguments do FNTSTO and FNTRCL take?

Yes I did! FNTSTAT is for the status area, and FNTPLOT is the font to be used when you add labels to a plot (to be finished, plot objects are still under development). FNTPG is FoNT PurGe, to uninstall fonts installed with FNTSTO.

Let me know if you find any more bugs. This last ROM was quite stable while I was working on the HHC contest. I'll wait one more week to fix other bugs we find, then I'll name it 0.9a and re-release the PC demo and all targets more officially. Keep hunting.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: newRPL: Alpha demo 0.9 released [UPDATED 2017-09-15] - Claudio L. - 09-17-2017 12:42 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)