Existing CAS commands --> Prime discussion
12-11-2018, 04:56 AM
RE: Existing CAS commands --> Prime discussion
(12-11-2018 03:49 AM)Joe Horn Wrote:  
(12-10-2018 05:45 AM)John P Wrote:  Probably not, but I think I used it after reading, a while ago, the cascmd_en. Now when I type makevector(1,2,3) nothing happens on my HP Prime with the latest firmware. Maybe you have different one.

Although I meant that no version of the HP Prime firmware, ever, has had a 'makevector' command (I checked a bunch of versions, from beta versions before Prime was even announced, through the most recent version, including my 8 Primes which have different official firmware versions installed in each), it is possible that 'makevector' was introduced at some point and then removed again in a subsequent firmware version. Although I wouldn't bet on that, I'd be happy to be proven wrong.

Hello,
You could be right. I remember when reading 'cascmd_en' about that command. I was probably trying to see how it worked on HP Prime. Did I used the command? Not sure. Maybe I did not find it and this is probably how I remember it. It is OK. I will not start some big commotion because of the 'makevector' and if I really, really needed it I would probably already write some little prgm. to substitute for it.
Cheers, John.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Existing CAS commands --> Prime discussion - John P - 12-11-2018 04:56 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)