Is HP Prime going out of production?
05-28-2017, 09:49 PM
RE: Is HP Prime going out of production?
(05-28-2017 09:20 PM)pier4r Wrote:  
(05-28-2017 08:41 PM)Manolo Sobrino Wrote:  Those are not common terms. Search "HP 50G", or "casio fx" for fun.

Nope, just tested, In the first page (very unlikely people get after that) I just have proper results with hp prime, 50g, ti nspire and casio fx.

Dunno what you do with your google.

Therefore, if my google is not an outlier for the google trends, I'm super surprised to see the hp prime like double the nspire (or recovering the advantage the nspire had). And the 50g is not that bad.

I'm just using my Google, and checking all the information that it gives me. It makes absolutely no sense that the regional results are so impressive for Indonesia. When such things happen with data you check if you're considering all the alternatives. I just couldn't understand why half of Indonesia was willing to buy an HP Prime at the same time that a new Samsung Prime was hitting the stores. I've just found out, it was fun doing so.

The HP Prime is not doubling the Nspire, and Google Trends is not giving you back the results for people that searched just with quotes.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is HP Prime going out of production? - Manolo Sobrino - 05-28-2017 09:49 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)