Programmable Calculators: The First Generation
05-19-2017, 04:31 PM (This post was last modified: 05-20-2017 11:56 AM by SlideRule.)
RE: Programmable Calculators: The First Generation
(05-19-2017 04:08 PM)Matt Agajanian Wrote:  ... the 52's enhancements was somewhat meant as numerical comparisons (224 vs 100, nine registers vs 20)...
Matt

Thank you for your response and the included elaboration. I NEITHER want NOR intend to INHIBIT honest discussion / comparison of calculator features. Your clarified position is reasonable and verifiable. The SR-52 certainly offered more program and data memory than the HP-65: no argument. I am very interested in the various meta-analysis with respect to measurable correlations, as efficiency, utility etc of handhelds and their respective functions. If you have insight and quantifiable observations, please continue your dialog and share the same with all. I have tendered similar arguments in the past with varying degrees of concurrence and rebuttal. I look forward to the opinions and insights of the members, including yours. Again, thank you for your clarification to my initial response.

BEST!
SlideRule

ps: I occasionally tend to unintended harshness
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Programmable Calculators: The First Generation - SlideRule - 05-19-2017 04:31 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)