Bug in chess ROM ? For Angel Martin (and others)
05-04-2017, 07:36 PM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2017 07:36 PM by Ángel Martin.)
RE: Bug in chess ROM ? For Angel Martin (and others)
(05-04-2017 04:21 PM)Vincent Weber Wrote:  The moment I XEQ MNCHSS, i have a continuous beep that would not stop, even if I quit the app. Only killing the app ends the sound.

I failed to reproduce the 2 issues on i41cx+ - everything is fine on the iPhone. So I guess these are go41cx - related issues. Any idea about the printing 5rh row alignment issue ?

Right there you've got the answer ;-)
No idea about the printer alignment, i don't have go41cx. I do remember that Antonio Lagana (the developer of i41cx) commented he found an issue in his printer emulation code when trying my ROMS programs, which he corrected back then -, must have been at least 5 years ago?

(05-04-2017 04:21 PM)Vincent Weber Wrote:  And about the adventure data sets ? Do you handle several launch files for them ?

Yes, each program has its own dedicated data set loader, including Antonio's own "Dungeons" as well

Cheers, ÁM
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bug in chess ROM ? For Angel Martin (and others) - Ángel Martin - 05-04-2017 07:36 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)