Long last wanted: XEQ_Auto-Complete finally done
05-04-2017, 05:04 AM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2017 06:32 AM by Ángel Martin.)
RE: Long last wanted: XEQ_Auto-Complete finally done
Glad you find the new additions worthwhile Derek, this MCODE stuff is as elusive as it gets, I always realize I have forgotten half of what I knew every time I take on a new project - and need to hack my previous code to re-acquaint myself with it... signs of an aging brain no doubt.

A how-to or book of tricks will work for me as well, but I've never thought the interest was there. Say, the blueprint is of course available - send me a PM with your email address.

Garth, good try but not sure what can anyone do to improve the CX_ED - and besides back in the day there were FOCAL-based enhancements a-plenty for that purpose. At the end of the day you have this little keypad with a limited LCD capability, not very versatile - considering that, I always thought ED was great for the task.

And the HP-IL stuff I won't touch it with a 12-foot pole, my knowledge has no beginning when it comes to that field... so better leave it to the experts. Also the IL-DEVEL has pretty much all I ever needed, right? Sorry but no more miracles in sight !

PS. The DTC module is attached here again - a small glitch in the zero-comparison function set was making the IND and ST arguments not being accessible. Now you can enter instructions like ?0>= IND ST M - as you always dreamt it was possible ;-)

Attached File(s)
.zip  DTCOMPARE.zip (Size: 4.7 KB / Downloads: 19)

"To live or die by your own sword one must first learn to wield it aptly."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Long last wanted: XEQ_Auto-Complete finally done - Ángel Martin - 05-04-2017 05:04 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)