110 Portable Plus software, Teledisk
06-26-2015, 05:43 PM
RE: 110 Portable Plus software, Teledisk
(06-26-2015 02:01 AM)Rick314 Wrote:  I have been trying for days to get the "HP 150 Programmer's Tools" files from the 150TOOLS.TD0 file available from http://www.hpmuseum.net/display_item.php?sw=149. I just found this thread and THESE ARE MY PROBLEMS TOO!" I am a novice at disk formats, and have already learned way more than I want to about Teledisk (version 2.16 in my case), and obsolete disk formats. But still no success.

Could one of you possible "give me a fish" instead of "teaching me to fish" and get the 150TOOLS.TD0 files, put them in a .zip file, and email them to me?

Or, perhaps easier, I only really need the MASM, LINK and EXE2BIN programs that are on that disk. (I need to convert an 8088 assembly code file FOO.ASM to FOO.BIN for use with a Turbo Pascal 3.0 .PAS file.) If you can provide those 3 executables (and perhaps those for the HP 110 would be the same) I would be very thankful!

People who play with old computers really need old tools too. My trusty old Panasonic CF-45 laptop had no trouble creating the diskette with the Teledisk 2.33 and I even found a copy of the Sydex driver to read 150 diskettes and that works like a charm on the CF-45 as well so I have a zip file for you, PM me with where you would like it sent.

Paul.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 110 Portable Plus software, Teledisk - Paul Berger (Canada) - 06-26-2015 05:43 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)