1-AUG-2019 SolveSys - Equation Library and Nonlinear Systems Solver
04-20-2017, 07:45 PM (This post was last modified: 04-20-2017 07:45 PM by Han.)
RE: 25-MAR-2017 SolveSys - Equation Library and Nonlinear Systems Solver
(04-18-2017 06:02 PM)arturocb Wrote:  Thanks a lot for this app. I was going crazy trying to find a solversys emulator or something similar.

I have just had a problem with the app. Once installed, I press plot to see the menu but the app redirects me to the graphing app, and an error pops up saying "Choose an equation". The thing is it has worked for the past 3 days. But I connected it to my PC and the app is useless now. I can only solve the system I have on screen right now but I cannot change to a different set of equations.

Do you know what happend? And more important, do you know how to solve it?

Thanks again.

Have you tried re-installing the app?

Or:

Press [Shift] [1] to view the Program Browser. At the top of the screen, you should see Equation Library (App). Select this and press [Enter] to view the source code. Then press [Esc] to immediately exit (this will "reset" the app). Then try solving again.

There is one other issue that may be causing problems. The most recent version saves messages to eqlib_debug.log as a Note. Press [Shift][0] to see all notes; if you do not see one named eqlib_debug.log then just create it.

Graph 3D | QPI | SolveSys
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 25-MAR-2017 SolveSys - Equation Library and Nonlinear Systems Solver - Han - 04-20-2017 07:45 PM
Not able to solve a system - rrpalma - 05-05-2019, 08:10 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)