Printed HP 50g User's Guide and Advanced User's Reference manuals - 3rd batch
12-15-2016, 05:34 PM (This post was last modified: 03-25-2017 09:37 PM by dizzy.)
Printed HP 50g User's Guide and Advanced User's Reference manuals - 3rd batch
It's been a while now since the second print run of the HP 50g manual sets and the requests for another batch keep coming in, so it's about time to relent and have another set made. The HP 50g is still going strong, and is still IMHO the most capable engineering calculator on the market. It's well worth investing in some hard-copy manuals since HP decided not to bother supplying them.

If you'd like to get your hands on either of the above two-volume sets of manuals, you'll have another chance shortly. I'm just calculating some prices, which I anticipate being similar to last time, and we can look at perhaps printing at the end of January, assuming we get the numbers needed. Stay tuned and I'll get some payment links up soon.

In case you missed the original discussions, this is basically a crowdfunded effort to have these manuals produced in hard-copy form for a reasonable price, which is possible if we get sufficient numbers (around 20 for each set). The printing is done in the UK and I'll dispatch all the manuals myself (they've gone everywhere from Finland to Brazil previously). The pound is very weak at the moment so it might prove to be a good time to buy if you're not in the UK.

The end result looks like this:

[Image: d0sm.jpg?dl=1]

[Image: d1sm.jpg?dl=1]

The payment pages are now available at:

~

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Printed HP 50g User's Guide and Advanced User's Reference manuals - 3rd batch - dizzy - 12-15-2016 05:34 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)