PDF of HP 25 Library programs from PPC Journal
05-22-2018, 05:04 PM (This post was last modified: 05-22-2018 05:08 PM by KD8TZC.)
RE: PDF of HP 25 Library programs from PPC Journal
(05-21-2018 02:27 PM)Maximilian Hohmann Wrote:  Especially if you want to use it and actually write programs for it you will find that the memory size is rather limited. For much less money you will find an HP-35s which is a more usable calculator in every respect. Or one of these Swiss Micros clones (with which I have no personal experience though).
I have an HP35s and it is nice, but there is just something special about the Voyager series. I have a number of them already (e.g. 12C x 2, 16C x 2, and a 15C) but not the 10C or 11C. I don't program my calcs much anymore as I have other means of doing these types of things, but having a good quality and great piece of history with you to do everyday calculations is nice to have. The landscape layout too is just a natural for me as I have used my other Voyager series calculators for most of my calculations.

I would also consider a fair price under $100 as many go for that in good working condition on the auction sites.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: PDF of HP 25 Library programs from PPC Journal - KD8TZC - 05-22-2018 05:04 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)