PDF of HP 25 Library programs from PPC Journal
05-21-2018, 02:27 PM (This post was last modified: 05-21-2018 02:28 PM by Maximilian Hohmann.)
RE: PDF of HP 25 Library programs from PPC Journal
(05-21-2018 01:31 PM)KD8TZC Wrote:  I never did get an 11C, but would love to get one some day. If anyone has one at a fair price, I'd love to give it a nice home.

A fair price? Hard to tell these days... Don't pay more than 100Euros/Dollars/Pounds, it's a nice calculator, but not really worth that much money.

Especially if you want to use it and actually write programs for it you will find that the memory size is rather limited. For much less money you will find an HP-35s which is a more usable calculator in every respect. Or one of these Swiss Micros clones (with which I have no personal experience though).

And to the original topic: Luckily I never had to enter a program more than once into any calculator because my first programmable one was a Ti-59 (one of the good things about being born after 1960 :-) ). And now it's too late to start doing that. Of course I downloaded those listings and had a quick look at them (absolutely fascinating what can be done with such a small amount of memory!) but there is nothing there which I will ever need unfortunately. And even if so, I would not do it with a pocket calculator.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: PDF of HP 25 Library programs from PPC Journal - Maximilian Hohmann - 05-21-2018 02:27 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)