Different note app / way to store often used formulas / how to start programming
02-23-2014, 05:25 PM (This post was last modified: 02-23-2014 06:53 PM by debrouxl.)
RE: Different note app / way to store often used formulas / how to start programming
Tim Wessman is indeed an HP employee. As part of his day programming job at HP Education, Tim is working hard on the Prime, doing his best to implement management decisions according to timelines, and going as far as spending some of his free time interacting with users on community message boards. Cyrille de Brébisson is the other HP Education employee (that I know of, at least; there may be others) attending community message boards.

TI Education or Casio Education "techie" staff members simply don't attend community message boards, and this isn't a good thing IMO - HP has got something right here.

I don't know what Tim and other HP (or TI / Casio, for that matter) staff members think about marketing and management decisions and timelines, but I do know that like all techies under management / marketing decisions (you or me included), they're not at liberty to tell about such thoughts anyway Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Different note app / way to store often used formulas / how to start programming - debrouxl - 02-23-2014 05:25 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)