Different note app / way to store often used formulas / how to start programming
02-21-2014, 07:59 PM
RE: Different note app / way to store often used formulas / how to start programming
(02-21-2014 04:28 PM)Tim Wessman Wrote:  
(02-21-2014 07:42 AM)hape Wrote:  I do hope very much that HP is willing to understand that a sole school centric approach is not the way to go and many traditional loyal users, engineers, technicians would love to get a new satisfying workhorse.

Indeed, we do. Prime is not directly targeted at that group. While it may eventually get there, you were not the primary target for this product.

Hi Tim - I hope you (and we) get there with the HP Prime. To me, one of the most compelling values of HP calculators has been their ability to perform well for the user for for many years, not just through some high school and university coursework. Someday the "primary targets" for the HP Prime will graduate and start working - I hope the Primes go along to work with them.

Let us know how we can constructively help in "getting there".
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Different note app / way to store often used formulas / how to start programming - CR Haeger - 02-21-2014 07:59 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)