Different note app / way to store often used formulas / how to start programming
02-21-2014, 07:42 AM (This post was last modified: 02-21-2014 07:43 AM by hape.)
RE: Different note app / way to store often used formulas / how to start programming
Sadly it seems they forgot a LOT of things. Even things you can hardly believe.
One is a more consistant behaviour, memory structure and Variable handling.
A flag that can be set to protect from unwanted deletion would be nice to have, too since there is no real way do do Backups of needed programs in the calculator itself. Or do I miss it? In the 48/49/50 you could not kill a used library that easy and rpl Programs could be seperatly stored on the sd-card (at least on later devices).

Good thing, that surprises me in a way, is that the community is still quite forgiving. There are many suggestions and bug reports given to HP without any flaming. For the german speaking people I found http://www.hp-prime.de/ a pretty good source for bugs and missing features.
I do hope very much that HP is willing to understand that a sole school centric approach is not the way to go and many traditional loyal users, engineers, technicians would love to get a new satisfying workhorse.
HP needs to work hard and improve the primes firmware. That said: is there any roadmap for 2014? When do we get new Software? :-)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Different note app / way to store often used formulas / how to start programming - hape - 02-21-2014 07:42 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)