Learning to use the HP-65 Training Videos - Finally
09-25-2016, 09:19 PM (This post was last modified: 09-25-2016 09:23 PM by Mark Hardman.)
Learning to use the HP-65 Training Videos - Finally
In January of 2015, I posted that I had purchased copies of the three “Learning to use the HP-65” Training Videos and that I had successfully converted the ¾” U-Matic videos to a digital format. I had planned on making their contents available on YouTube. However, in that post I overstated the quality of that initial conversion. Saying “the results aren't exceptional” is the understatement of the year. Typical video quality looked like this:

I let three other “hobbyist” services make the attempt at converting the tapes to digital. I still found the results horrible and useless. I had an unfortunate incident and had to take a year away from the Internet. After getting back on my feet (literally), I found a friend-of-a-friend that hooked me up with a private forensic service used by law-enforcement. Their results are as good as it's going to get. Rather than posting them to YouTube, I am providing a downloadable archive.

I hope you enjoy the results.

Learning to Use the HP-65 Videos - Courtesy Mark Hardman.zip (527,231 KB)

Enter Up!

Mark Hardman
Houston, TX

Ceci n'est pas une signature.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Learning to use the HP-65 Training Videos - Finally - Mark Hardman - 09-25-2016 09:19 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)