Yes, calculators are made from plastic ^^
08-26-2014, 06:50 AM
RE: Yes, calculators are made from plastic ^^
(08-25-2014 10:06 PM)Lonewolf Wrote:  I've never seen anything so beautiful in my life; so close to perfection. I know God and His heavenly hosts would be pleased. . .

Thankyou for your very kind words. Nevertheless, you could have found that out yourself (and as a lone wolf you are able to).

(08-25-2014 10:06 PM)Lonewolf Wrote:  I have nieces and nephews that I want to help, and want to make their debut to the world of math as easy as possible; ...

A very honourable intention indeed! Wishing you success!

(08-25-2014 10:06 PM)Lonewolf Wrote:  ... can this WP scientific calculator be had in direct algebraic logic?

IMHO, that's a contradiction to the first half of your sentence now. I just found this statement in a vintage HP manual:

HP-25 Owners Handbook Wrote:The HP system ((i.e. RPN)) takes a few minutes to learn. But you'll be amply rewarded by the ease with which the HP-25 solves the longest, most complex equations. With HP, the investment of a few moments of learning yields a lifetime of mathematical bliss.

Applies for any RPN calculator. Just food for thought.

d:-)

(BTW, you can truncate the preceding post you quote - not everything must be repeated always. FYI)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Yes, calculators are made from plastic ^^ - walter b - 08-26-2014 06:50 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)