(71b) Problem reading files from disc on 9114B
10-05-2016, 07:05 AM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2016 07:13 AM by Erwin.)
RE: (71b) Problem reading files from disc on 9114B
(10-04-2016 05:43 PM)rprosperi Wrote:  
(10-04-2016 03:24 PM)Erwin Wrote:  I installed the keyboard file which comes with the PYILPER, first device in loop an started the PILTERM comes with PYILPER too. But with the printer in the loop it is not running, only without. It's not much trouble cause I don't use it to much.

Try PRINTER IS * to un-assign the default printer, it may be stuck trying to talk only to the original printer? Just a guess.

Do you have any printers defined in pyILPer? If so, do they work properly when the physical printer is connected. PRINTER IS :PRINTER(1) will assign the first virtual printer in pyILPer as the default (assuming the PIL-Box is connected before the physical printer).

Hi Bob,

thanks I tried this like you proposed. The virtual printer ist OK. I made a reset of the HPIL on the calculator, started all fresh with the 9114B and the inkjet printer (which normally prints) the input "hangs" when i type on the terminal. When I push one of the arrow button on the calculator then the text appears in the terminal window and on the calculator. All very slowly. When I run the system without the printer all is running normal - as I can see.

Maybe i should switch to the ILPER Forum with this problem.

very mysterious
Erwin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: (71b) Problem reading files from disc on 9114B - Erwin - 10-05-2016 07:05 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)