How can I get rid of this software update???
06-14-2016, 10:36 AM (This post was last modified: 06-14-2016 11:02 AM by StephenG1CMZ.)
How can I get rid of this software update???
As you can see my Android now has a broken corner - which remains broken in HP Prime calculator. It's not just a screen display error, if I tap the face a screen pops up, rendering ESC and CAS keys difficult to use (although you can switch to portrait orientation to see which keys are obscured).

Hint: Facebook have recently decided to stop Android users from accessing Facebook messages unless they activate messenger... So I am guessing messenger thinks it is running on a dedicated faceBook toy, not a multipurpose device.

Perhaps I will get used to switching to portrait every time I want to hit ESC - But if not, how do I get rid of Messenger? Even if it does cripple Facebook

For those users that like the permanent face, it might be worth thinking of changing the key layout on the Android emulator.

Update: The Android status shows "Chat heads active" - but with no obvious way of making the heads inactive. I haven't tried killing the task yet.

Stephen Lewkowicz (G1CMZ)
https://my.numworks.com/python/steveg1cmz
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How can I get rid of this software update??? - StephenG1CMZ - 06-14-2016 10:36 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)