Classic, Woodstock and Spice Emulators
09-19-2016, 10:29 PM
RE: Classic, Woodstock and Spice Emulators
(09-19-2016 09:34 PM)PANAMATIK Wrote:  I'm sorry, again my fault! Download again!

Shouldn't be required as a simple change in the KML file (JPG instead of PNG) is all that's required.

(09-19-2016 09:34 PM)PANAMATIK Wrote:  Indeed the two supplied printer fonts for HP82240 have some limitations, and I had no influence of the line spacing, therefore I choose "Courier New" as default.

I also tried the 82143A font. Some font sizes result in missing dot lines, similar to a defective matrix printer.

(09-19-2016 09:34 PM)PANAMATIK Wrote:  If PRX doesn't show the first lines, the font size is too big. Reduce the number of print lines or font size.

Example: NORM mode, type Pi and SCI9. Nothing happens. Pressing PRX makes Pi appear on the printer. Another PRX shows the SCI9 command, a third one prints Pi.

(09-19-2016 09:34 PM)PANAMATIK Wrote:  If printout starts at the very left of the border, I assume the font is proportional with very small sized leading spaces. My "Courier New 12pt" behaves non proportional, but I don't why it behaves different.

Of course all fonts I tried are fixed-width fonts, not proportional ones. Courier New 12 pt has the same problems, the printout starts at the left border. It looks like there is no leading space at all.

I just tried the 82240A Roman font 12 pt with 14 print lines, and here the leftmost character still is directly at the left border while this time the rightmost character almost touches the right border. Also the line spacing is much too narrow.

All in all I did not get a convincing printout with any font and setting I tried. Courier still is the one that looks best. If it only would not start that close to the left paper border.

Dieter
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Classic, Woodstock and Spice Emulators - Dieter - 09-19-2016 10:29 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)