HP 50g Programming functions to be used in the EQW
06-14-2016, 07:37 PM (This post was last modified: 06-14-2016 09:26 PM by Vtile.)
RE: HP 50g Programming functions to be used in the EQW
This started to hount me (as this would be somewhat usefull to me also) and I had free evening so I spend it poking around my 50g.. Here is partial solution for the whole problem and full solution?? to first question me thinks. Note. the program do not work in usefull way, but shows how to automaticly insert the brackets in certain conditions. This is tested with HPLIBS and through CAT in EQW ... works.

I think the solution is found in the implementation of apply command and correct structure for error trapping and branching.

edit...
Newermind I found fatal error on my example, hmpf.. Still apply command is the one I would try to hack around. My error were that apparently it seems that apply can not use library command for it's string argument or something odd like that. My example were using different name for apply .. silly me .. when I made another version and tested it through library I did notice this "apply error: bad argument type".
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: HP 50g Programming functions to be used in the EQW - Vtile - 06-14-2016 07:37 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)