Call for calculation tips and tricks ideas for HHC2016 Presentation
05-28-2016, 06:57 PM
RE: Call for calculation tips and tricks ideas for HHC2016 Presentation
(05-28-2016 03:00 PM)Namir Wrote:  I plan to make a few presentations at the HHC2016. One of them concerns programing tricks and tips. I have a few of y own but would like to include additional ones that folks on the website would like to share. You will be given full credit for your tip/tick. I am interested in efficient ways to calculate important functions like gamma (found a few already), zeta, and other functions. I am also interested in algorithms that support clever and efficient computing.

Write me at my email address of nshammas@gmail.com. Please explain your tip or trick or include a link to a web site (this site or any other site) that explains the tip or trick. Include wording that gives me permission to mention your contribution at HHC2016 and possible post it on my web site. Eric Rechlin usually video tapes the HHC talks, so the tip/trick talk will most likely be posted on YouTube with your name mentioned. I do have a limited time for the presentation. I may post all of the tricks/tips that I receive on my website so we can enjoy a central location for these tips/tricks.

Thanks in advance!

Namir

First crowd-sourced HHC presentation? Innovative!

--Bob Prosperi
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Call for calculation tips and tricks ideas for HHC2016 Presentation - rprosperi - 05-28-2016 06:57 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)