HP-10BII+ One more to my collection
04-15-2016, 07:09 AM (This post was last modified: 04-15-2016 09:21 AM by jebem.)
RE: HP-10BII+ One more to my collection
Well, after hours trying to find that hidden easter egg, I found nothing.
Peraphs I have a ancient firmware version that doesn't include it?

By the way, where can I find the latest firmware file?
Official HP channels would be out of question, I guess.
I belive that the update process would be similar to what have been done on the WP 34S, right?

Concerning the battery replacement warning, joking aside, it is a very well written Warning, really.
If we keep reading the instructions, HP clearly explain what can go very wrong in the procedure.
The "a boom" experience may happen when people don't know what to do with the depleted batteries and then just put them in the fireplace... it will not be a big kaboom but it is always nice to have firecrackers to frighten the cat during Carnival festivities.
Seriously, we need to save the planet and stop polluting everything we touch around us in name of our so called civilization (or lack of it).
Just to put my last sentence in perspective, in my neighborhood there was a dedicated container for dangerous residues like batteries or printer ink cartridges. It lasted less than a month before some unclassified person took it away. Now I have to travel to the nearest mall to deposit my dangerous residues, making me wasting my time and money.

Jose Mesquita
RadioMuseum.org member

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: HP-10BII+ One more to my collection - jebem - 04-15-2016 07:09 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)