How do I get my HP50g to print graphics on my HP82240B printer.
04-05-2016, 04:54 PM
RE: How do I get my HP50g to print graphics on my HP82240B printer.
(04-05-2016 01:23 PM)buffalo Wrote:  [Sunshineray said]
I have tried everything to get this to work, but to no avail. I found one item suggesting a program with ,(Menu command 107), all the print commands. When doing text no problem, graphics not on.
The You tube video succeeded in doing just this.
I have a similar problem with the Kermit program that came with the calculator, this does not work at all
Please help me, I have already pulled all my hair out.

[my reply]
i'm not sure what you have tried so far. i don't have my printer with me so i can't test anything i recommend
(so we will have to "wing it")
i'm assuming the APPS I/O Function [Print display] hasn't worked, so moving forward
the menu 107 is leftover from the HP48.

to recall it to the top row of keys (A-F) do this

[stack display]
4:
3:
2:
1: 107
MENU <---(press ALPHA then type MENU then press ENTER)
stack mem brch test type list <---(the menu above the A-F keys mine has PRG menu displayed)

[stack display -after pressing ENTER]
4:
3:
2:
1:
PRVAR PRST PRSTC PRLCD CR PRTPA <---(these are the printing commands)

[from the video i learnt]
if you have your graphic on the calculator display & then
press & hold the [ON] key then press the [^] key (below the E key)
this is a shortcut & should print whatever is on the display (in your case a graphic)

is this the video you were refering

as regards transferring files To & From the calculator (the kermit reference) i & i think some others
use a SD card(not SDHC) ,SD card reader (it has a USB on 1 end)
you might want to do a separate post on this as it sounds like the graphics printing is your priority
with this post.
hope this explanation is not too rambelling

regards Paul

I don't know if the OP just wants to print the screen but I'd like to be able to print dots on the paper from within a program. Example would be a continuous sine curve with axes (the x-axis would be down the paper, y would be the width of the paper)

Tom L

Tom L
Cui bono?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do I get my HP50g to print graphics on my HP82240B printer. - toml_12953 - 04-05-2016 04:54 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)