HP Spice series simulators for iPhone
02-19-2016, 07:44 PM (This post was last modified: 02-20-2016 09:25 AM by Guenter Schink.)
RE: HP Spice series simulators for iPhone
(02-19-2016 01:21 AM)rprosperi Wrote:  Thanks for these links Günter! I have purchased and use go41cx all the time, and have tried at least one other one in the past; I have no complaints at all with Olivier's great emulators. Upon seeing Namir demo some of Willy's emulators at HHC, I found I like the real device look his have. You how shiny new toys look.

It seems I've never seen the full selection of Olivier's emulators, as I now see some I was not familiar with. I clearly need to look more closely at some of these that are new to me. There are even HP-87 and Series 200 model emulators, wow!

A perfect companion for the go41cx is the go41cxt on a tablet. It shows the printer output, e.g. program listing on the left (scrollable), the calc itself on the right. And in the centre per your choice keys to simulate the operation of a Wand. These keys may be redefined at your will. But even more the centre can be switched to permanently show the contents of the stack and of the registers (scrollable), even the special registers if you wish.

It was a great help at the programming contest last year.

One thing to resolve still is a problem with go71b. It crashes on my Galaxy S4 smartphone as well on my Galaxy Tab S2 since a recent android software upgrade. I guess Olivier will provide a solution, as always, once I'll report the issue.

Do you think we'll meet at Vancouver? Haven't heard anything convincing from Geoff for a while!

Günter

Edit: Changed TAB2 to Tab S2
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: HP Spice series simulators for iPhone - Guenter Schink - 02-19-2016 07:44 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)