libhpcalcs: portable (Windows / MacOS X / Linux) connectivity kit library
12-15-2013, 07:54 AM
RE: libhpcalcs: portable (Windows / MacOS X / Linux) connectivity kit library
Jonathan Cameron Wrote:When I got this working on Ubuntu, I was able to transfer a program file to my physical calculator (unfortunately, the contents are corrupted and truncated).
Is the corruption / truncation reproducable ?
Other users didn't report corruption, so there could have been a transfer error... or maybe the program was broken relatively recently Smile
libhpcalcs makes no assumption or checking on the format of programs - it just sends bytes over the wire.

Quote:However, when I try to send an App program (MyApp.hpappprgm), the file structure is not recognized. Apparently the binary contents differ from what is expected (in the header part). Do you plan to look at handling App programs soon?
I do Smile
In fact, on the aforementioned "master2" branch of the Git repository, for nearly a month, there has been a tentative patch adding support for .hpappnote and .hpappprgm. I don't have a Prime myself, so I'm relying on beta-testers, to whom I posted about the change... but nobody has reported success or failure yet.
It would be great if you could be the first such beta-tester Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: libhpcalcs: portable (Windows / MacOS X / Linux) connectivity kit library - debrouxl - 12-15-2013 07:54 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)