Woodstocks completed :)
01-25-2014, 08:56 AM (This post was last modified: 01-25-2014 08:57 AM by Massimo Gnerucci.)
RE: Woodstocks completed :)
(01-25-2014 08:40 AM)walter b Wrote:  Finally got a complete line of working Woodstocks by putting my hands on a cute little HP-29C. Smile Playing with it - hey, was programming primitive then! Nevertheless, Woodstocks are the family of calculators I like best from a design (not design! Wink ) point of view: a geometry which fits my hands very well, a weight feeling right, a very nice keyboard, and quite a solid packaging. In a way, I love it. Smile

Now I should turn to my 19C waiting for overhaul / repair for some years. Geoff, what happened to your book project?

d:-)

(Yes, I know of that terrific charger design - although I don't remember that bothered me and my 25C back in the Seventies at all. Continuous memory was a great step! About the only thing I missed was an L.R. function - with that, it would have suited my demands perfectly; I definitly wouldn't have looked at any Spice and hardly bought an 11C.)

Congratulations Walter.

The last Woodstock I found to have a complete set was a 27, twelve years ago.

And yes, Geoff: where's the book? Smile

Greetings,
    Massimo

-+×÷ ↔ left is right and right is wrong
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Woodstocks completed :) - walter b - 01-25-2014, 08:40 AM
RE: Woodstocks completed :) - Massimo Gnerucci - 01-25-2014 08:56 AM
RE: Woodstocks completed :) - walter b - 01-26-2014, 05:19 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)