Using a meter other than a 3468A with HP-IL?
11-10-2015, 05:42 AM
RE: Using a meter other than a 3468A with HP-IL?
I bought quite a few items back in the '80s, and sadly, missed some opportunities too.

I suppose, overall, I did fairly well, but I don't even remember seeing an ad for a CMT 300. I'd like to think if I had, I would have ordered one.

I remain amazed however, I had the presence of mind to get a Zenrom, and to not lose track of it over the years. Breaking my CGP115 was annoying, but it wasn't an HP gadget in the first place, so there's that. And 7470s are better and still available today, so I'm OK there.

I realize my triple XFun/Mem was dearly bought, and now is somewhat useless on the flagship 41CX, still, it's a David White conversion, and I'm very pleased to have it in the collection.

I'm realizing despite using my HP25 a great deal before I bought my first 41, I have lost all the programs I wrote for it. I recall wiring an external switch to the R/S key and writing a simple counting program to keep track of an equipment test at work back in the '70s. I realize it was a very simple program, and I can write another, but I'm sure it won't be 'exactly' the sequence I used nearly 40 years ago.

I've lost my HP25 security cradle too, although I think I still have the key.

2speed HP41CX,int2XMEM+ZEN, HPIL+DEVEL, HPIL+X/IO, I/R, 82143, 82163, 82162 -25,35,45,55,65,67,70,80
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Using a meter other than a 3468A with HP-IL? - TASP - 11-10-2015 05:42 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)