ENG button in Casio calculator
01-07-2018, 09:24 PM
RE: ENG button in Casio calculator
Hi Salvo Thank you so much for all your efforts and 'cclinus' in this program(Eng). It works great like the other members have said. I just want to mention though that on my calculator since version 2017 0710 to Beta v3, when I type on the command line in Home HFormat:=3 then check with "Shift Symb" it does not change to Engineering. However when I type AFormat:=3 followed by "Shift Symb" the mode becomes 'Scientific". If I type AFormat:=4, the mode does become "Engineering" and with AFormat:=0 the mode changes to System, not Standard and that behave in the same way within a program. Check ACBasicE.hpprgm on page 1. I do not understand why the difference between HFormat and AFormat. Is it something which is inherent in the calculator itself? I also made a program called "EngSci" (simpler code but with colourfull graphic)which I will post soon(still working on it), but my programming skill does not approach yours I can humbly say. I have a lot to learn and at 74 the learning curve is a bit blurry, but I enjoy it. I always check your posts and have learned much from them.

Thanks so much.

Bernard
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
ENG button in Casio calculator - cclinus - 10-30-2015, 05:09 PM
RE: ENG button in Casio calculator - epp - 10-30-2015, 07:46 PM
RE: ENG button in Casio calculator - ww63 - 10-12-2017, 02:35 PM
RE: ENG button in Casio calculator - Tyann - 01-07-2018, 12:35 PM
RE: ENG button in Casio calculator - Tyann - 01-07-2018, 05:18 PM
RE: ENG button in Casio calculator - BERNARD MICHAUD - 01-07-2018 09:24 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)