Anyone ever combo'd 2 Xmems and an Advantage ?
10-27-2015, 12:18 AM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2015 01:18 AM by Sylvain Cote.)
RE: Anyone ever combo'd 2 Xmems and an Advantage ?
(10-26-2015 09:52 PM)Michael Fehlhammer Wrote:  really?
I won't need to buy a ( meanwhile ) rare and expensive time module if I use a CX as basis for a CL ??
The CX' time circuitry is not removed during the CL conversion process? Are you sure?
Then I should buy a CX for my next CL.

Hello Michael,

Mmmm, it seems that I was not clear, sorry about that.

The part starting with "With the 41CL ..." and ending with "With one of the Diego's modules ..." only apply to the CL.
The part starting with "With one of the Diego's modules ..." until the end of the message only apply to Diego's modules.

So, for the 41CL you need first, a HP-41 fullnut donor (C, CV or CX) and if you want the timer functionality, you absolutely have to buy a Time module.
Everything else is part of the 41CL (X-Memory, X-Fnc/Mem, Ext-IO, PowerCL, etc)

For example, I have used a fullnut C and a Time module for my 41CLv2 and for my 41CLv3, I have used a fullnut CV and a Time module.
My physical port setup -> Port1: TimeModule, Port2: Serial Connector, Port3: empty, Port4: empty
My logical port setup -> several combinaisons of modules controlled by small FOCAL programs.

Sylvain

PS: I just sent an order to Monte for a 41CL v4 8-)

[edit: add the PS]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone ever combo'd 2 Xmems and an Advantage ? - Sylvain Cote - 10-27-2015 12:18 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)