(35S) Statistical Distributions Functions
11-19-2015, 08:31 PM (This post was last modified: 11-19-2015 08:39 PM by Dieter.)
RE: HP 35s Statistical Distributions Functions
(11-19-2015 01:17 PM)PedroLeiva Wrote:  I'm working on a list of programming keystroke steps based on the .ep file. There are 10 labels and 926 steps, a total of 11 pages 4A landscape.

I'd recommend you don't start before the final revision. ;-)

This morning the programs had 938 steps – I had added this and that, but this also allowed an error to creep in (which now has been corrected). Maybe I'll post another version in the next days.

At the moment I am thinking of adding the Binomial and Poisson distribution functions. This would require just a few lines of code (less than 50 for both) since they can be calculated by means of the regularized Beta and Gamma functions. On the other hand maybe these two should better go into a second program pack for discrete distributions. Also, implementing the respective quantile functions here are a bit trickier.

(11-19-2015 01:17 PM)PedroLeiva Wrote:  Once finished, I will put these at the disposal of the Forum with the authorization of Dieter, after exhaustive revision errors. Pedro

Yes, extensive testing is required. I suggest you use something like Excel or OpenOffice Calc for the listings. This allows simple editing as well as some other useful features.

Dieter
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: HP 35s Statistical Distributions Functions - Dieter - 11-19-2015 08:31 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)