PRISMA - German Journal of CCD
12-22-2015, 10:58 AM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2016 03:55 PM by Martin Hepperle.)
RE: PRISMA - German Journal of CCD
Dear All,

in order not to clutter up this forum I propose that you send any files related to Prisma by personal mail to Jürgen or to myself. Preferably in RAW or PRINT/TEXT format.

We can then collect and provide these files in common formats (probably RAW and TEXT, also HEX?) and from time to time include the files in an updated version of the Prisma archive.
Quite a few of the programs published in Prisma are of little interest (e.g. Income Tax Declation for Austria in 1982, etc.). Therefore we are not planning to create electronic copies of ALL the programs as we still have a life to live ;-)

Happy Holidays,
Martin

PS: I am also looking for information about the whereabouts of the UPLE listings and would also offer to make electronic copies of such papers. I do not need to OWN such material, I just offer to prepare digital copies for long term preservation.
Besides HP-41 related programs I am especially interested for the Series-80s portions of the UPLE.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: PRISMA - German Journal of CCD - Martin Hepperle - 12-22-2015 10:58 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)