Now I have a voice in my head saying "you were sooo stupid to buy this HP calculator"
07-30-2015, 05:12 PM
RE: Now I have a voice in my head saying "you were sooo stupid to buy this HP cal...
Considering how many folks on this forum go to great lengths to add to their collections, I would suspect there may be some who would consider obtaining yours as an example of the machine that lead to the Prime. No, it doesn't have the Prime's full set of functions, color / touch display, thin size, RPN (sigh), etc., but programming and use is similar. And no rechargeable battery pack - it runs on 1 to 4 AAA cells for a long time. And fast, too - I use my WP 34S or Free42 for most number crunching, my HP 50g for financial, unit conversion, and other heavier lifting - and my HP 39gII for matrix, amortization, and fast calculation of more complex problems. Yes, there's MATLAB and such but that's another story.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Now I have a voice in my head saying "you were sooo stupid to buy this HP cal... - Jim Horn - 07-30-2015 05:12 PM
HP 39gII screen quality? - Martin Hepperle - 07-31-2015, 07:56 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)