Updating HP Prime Virtual Calculator Running on Mac OS X with WineBottler?
05-30-2015, 06:06 PM
Updating HP Prime Virtual Calculator Running on Mac OS X with WineBottler?
I successfully installed the virtual calculator on my Windows computer at work. I also successfully installed it on my personal Mac OS X using WineBottler. The recent update was easy to get on my real calculator with the connectivity kit and on the virtual calculator that runs on Windows. I have not been able to update it on Mac OS X, though.

The (older version) virtual calculator runs fine and it sees and downloads the update but the update process must use a separate program or process that is not 'bottled' with it. The connectivity kit also runs fine when bottled for Mac OS X, but it only communicates with my real calculator through USB, not the virtual calculator running on the same machine but separately.

I even tried to un-install the older version and re-bottle the newer version but the resulting application no longer runs.

I wonder if anyone knows how to update the virtual calculator that is bottled for Mac OS X?

Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Updating HP Prime Virtual Calculator Running on Mac OS X with WineBottler? - mark4flies - 05-30-2015 06:06 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)