Multiple Matrix entries using space key
05-05-2015, 05:40 AM
Multiple Matrix entries using space key
I've been a long time HP user/lover, I own an HP48GX, HP50G, HP35S and just recently I got myself an HP Prime. And eventhou I have mixed feelings about it, it is a great tool.

However when entering numbers in the Matrix writer, It really annoys me that I cant write an entire row or column the way I used to do it on an HP48G or 50G.

For example say I want to enter the numbers 1,8,9 and 2 in the first row of a matrix, On a 48G I just have to write 1 [space] 8 [space] 9 [space] 2 [space] [enter] and the entire row gets filled with the numbers, but this doesnt work on the Prime, instead I have to enter each number using the enter key, followed by pressing the right arrow to make the matrix larger in size.

To make matters worse, the matrix writter has a mind of its own, in a way that it tries to predict the size of your matrix, so it automatically limits your columns and rows unless you hit the arrow keys to make the matrix larger, the cursor is constantly being repositioned to different places and its just inefficient.

Any help?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Multiple Matrix entries using space key - AnalogJoe - 05-05-2015 05:40 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)