Editor/converter/program manager for the Prime Calculator (PrimeComm)
06-01-2014, 07:35 PM
RE: Editor/converter/program manager for the Prime Calculator (PrimeComm)
(06-01-2014 06:51 PM)Jsather Wrote:  Thanx for PrimePad. I use it all the time.

Is it just me or can we no longer send programs directly to the HP' calculator using PrimePad with firmware 6330? I looked at my box and my calculator is the "No Way" version if that makes a difference.

More specifically when I send a program from PrimePad, I get a successful transfer message, but the calculator goes to the App Menu and the program is not present. Additionally, there is no longer even a Send button on my HP' Program screen.

These 6330 changes must have been a rude surprise for you. Are there any prospects for fixes and workarounds?

No workaround for the moment, new firmware works different in terms of USB transfers; I have to do some research and update the app but I already got some info about the differences in the protocol.

About receiving things, I am not sure what to do there yet (because there is no Send button in the new fw, I haven't seen it even when the emulator connected to the device) so maybe that kinda breaks primecomm's simplicity approach and it will require a little program browser retrieving something from the calc.

My website: erwin.ried.cl
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
ASCII 7 bits - compsystems - 01-07-2014, 08:57 PM
ASCII 7 bits - compsystems - 01-08-2014, 02:18 PM
RE: Editor/converter/program manager for the Prime Calculator (PrimeComm) - eried - 06-01-2014 07:35 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)