Does the HP-35S need a 'guide for dummies' how-to guide?
03-18-2015, 12:45 PM
RE: Does the HP-35S need a 'guide for dummies' how-to guide?
(03-18-2015 11:05 AM)MagyarBoy Wrote:  Thanks for your comments everyone, I will endeavor to create a guide for the HP-35S, aimed at someone totally unfamiliar with HP calculators (no prior exposure to RPN etc.), and handhold them into fluency with use and programming. (& I should have said this earlier, I am a budding tech writer and I was hoping to market this manual on a website, I hope this doesn't taint my effort in the eyes of everyone here). I intend to make soft & hardcopy available. And I'm not sure how helpful that guide might be for everyone here, as most of the users here strike me as being pretty savvy around HP calculators.

While proofreading such a document could be tedious and expensive if outsourced, my suggestion is to post it here when ready, and describe it as "fully correct and free from errors". Then, stand back... I guarantee you've never witnessed such terrifyingly quick and thorough bug/error detection along with generally positive constructive criticism.

--Bob Prosperi
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does the HP-35S need a 'guide for dummies' how-to guide? - rprosperi - 03-18-2015 12:45 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)