Thread Closed 
WP34S (SENDL) Is it Practical/Possibe
02-08-2015, 06:51 PM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2015 07:17 PM by BarryMead.)
RE: WP34S (SENDL) Is it Practical/Possibe
(02-08-2015 06:32 PM)Bit Wrote:  
(02-08-2015 06:10 PM)BarryMead Wrote:  
Check out the PSTO and PRCL commands. You'll need to process programs one by one and so they may not be as convenient to use as you'd like if updating very many programs at the same time but they may be a better option than reflashing.
I now see how one can add/subtract a program to/from the flash memory within one calculator, but how does one keep one's collection of calculators and computer based emulators synchronized? I have 3 WP-34S calculators, and two computers running several versions of the QT and non-QT emulator and repeating these same PSTO commands on all would not be practical. I was hoping there would be some way to SYNCHRONIZE the flash library of the calculator with the emulator or the emulator with the calculator. If this capability existed, I could see where members of this community could write nice GUI "Drag-n-Drop" library management tool calling the command-line perl scripts in the tools directory to allow even inexperienced novice users to exchange/manage user programs and libraries. This is one area where the WP-34S is less user friendly than other calculators due to the complexity and difficulty in compiling/packaging user supplied programs and libraries.
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: WP34S (SENDL) Is it Practical/Possibe - BarryMead - 02-08-2015 06:51 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)