Thread Closed 
WP34S (SENDL) Is it Practical/Possibe
02-08-2015, 06:10 PM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2015 06:17 PM by BarryMead.)
WP34S (SENDL) Is it Practical/Possibe
One can build custom RAM program groups with the assembler/library tools, but RAM space is limited. After experimenting with the WP-34S for several months, it became obvious to me that the only way to create different "Flash Libraries" is to duplicate the whole realbuild toolchain and recompile the libraries as part of a whole new calc_full.bin flash image. To me this seems a bit awkward, and I was hoping that it would be possible/practical to add a one extra SEND command to the P.FCN catalog. What I envision is a new command named SENDL which sends the "Flash Library" programs from the calculator to the emulator saving them into the wp34s-lib.dat file on the computer, or into the flash of the calculator. If this could be done then users could use the standard wp34s assembler/library tools to add/subtract functions from their wp34s-lib.dat libraries. To those who have the full toolchain and have built custom library and realbuild flash images, does this seem practical or possible? Does this sound like a good idea / bad idea?
All thoughts are welcome.
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
WP34S (SENDL) Is it Practical/Possibe - BarryMead - 02-08-2015 06:10 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)