[WP 34S] I finally bricked it :-(
02-03-2015, 07:18 PM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2015 07:19 PM by MarkHaysHarris777.)
RE: [WP 34S] I finally bricked it :-(
(02-03-2015 04:27 PM)John Galt Wrote:  ... it is much easier and safer to use a simple connection with the calculator's own power, requiring only the external data signals supplied by whatever USB to serial device the user desires.

I tend to agree, only you still have to address the problem that the CR2032 lith cells can't hack the current drain. i thought about a 3.0v "D" cell battery pack with alligator clips (would power the 30b with flash for years!) Or, picture a balsa insert (same size as the 2032) as an adapter plug from the 3.0v "D" cell?

PS... I also agree with your statement about "large" errors... I had a choir director one time tell us to sing out (because 'large' flat notes were easier to correct).

PSS... if the device we are repurposing cost big $$$bucks, well there would be a different story to tell. The cost of the 20b|30b hardware is nominal/ outside of pride, if you brick one no real harm done.

Kind regards,
marcus
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [WP 34S] I finally bricked it :-( - MarkHaysHarris777 - 02-03-2015 07:18 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)