Barcode -> .raw file project ---- help requested
03-07-2015, 12:58 PM
RE: Barcode -> .raw file project ---- help requested
Angel, I hear you and I understand. Really! That's why I asked my question at the end of my post.

Honestly, I think I am done with these last ones.

I went through all of the solution book listings on TOS as well as the Museum's software library and cross checked against what was already in the 41CL. I did not copy the .raw files from the Astrology solutions book. :-)

I chose items that people might actually really one day use (people play games) and the games from the converted HP67/97 solution books are not duplicated by other pre-existing games in 41CL roms. So, I'm hopeful the games will see the light of day sometime.

The other set of raw files is from the space sciences and earth sciences solution book - and I think that's an area that isn't represented at all in the 41CL. I chose about 1/2 of each book to put together in the collection.

These are all HP 41 versions of the programs that were put together by Tony Duell (many thanks!) and were taken from the museum's library as it turns out.

And with that... I am done. Promise. At least for a good while. I don't know where to find more .raw files to include. I can't think of any holes in the software for the 41CL. Now I might eventually find some, but my promise is to hold on to it for a while if I do. :-)

Thanks to Sylvain and to Bob Prosperi for their immense help with the documentation. Thanks to Angel for his hours of work on these things.

If the three of us ever get together at an HHC (Or elsewhere) ... the meal is on me!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Barcode -> .raw file project ---- help requested - Gene - 03-07-2015 12:58 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)