Barcode -> .raw file project ---- help requested
03-05-2015, 02:19 AM
RE: Barcode -> .raw file project ---- help requested
(03-03-2015 03:54 AM)Sylvain Cote Wrote:  I would like to thank Robert Prosperi who has graciously offered himself to help me documenting the ROMS.
He his currently documenting Gene RawFiles ROMS 1 & 2 based on the latest Excel file format.
Sylvain

The documentation for the RAWFILES ROM is complete, I will email it to you after sending this note. I added a RAWFILES worksheet to the BOOKAPPS_Reference Excel file you sent; you can move it to the master file. I have not modified the ROM HEADERS and ROM FUNCTIONS pages, as they have likely changed anyhow.

Many thanks to Angel and Gene for selecting these programs and providing source information to collect the details.

After Angel completed this RAWFILES ROM, Gene found and sent some additional entertainment programs (here) which Angel used to make another (!) ROM. He sent me notes on this new ROM and I think it's enough to make a reference sheet like this one, but I have to take a closer look first. I'll let you know.

--Bob Prosperi
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Barcode -> .raw file project ---- help requested - rprosperi - 03-05-2015 02:19 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)