Barcode -> .raw file project ---- help requested
02-25-2015, 05:40 PM (This post was last modified: 02-25-2015 05:42 PM by Sylvain Cote.)
RE: Barcode -> .raw file project ---- help requested
(02-25-2015 04:32 PM)Ángel Martin Wrote:  I can't check it now but those were the files in the .DAT file i received - so don't shoot the messenger... It's of course possible I got mixed up with other .DAT files, I'll double check later today.

I am not shooting anybody, just asking questions.
I known that you just converted the LIF/RAW files into ROM files, I was asking just in case you knew, nothing more.

Please remember that even though I can communicate in english my thought process/writing style is from a french speaker living in north-america.
So, if my previous message was offensive, I am very sorry it was not intentional.

(02-25-2015 04:32 PM)Ángel Martin Wrote:  Could they come from the Cary E. Reinstein System Dictionary?

(02-25-2015 04:57 PM)rprosperi Wrote:  Good guess! These programs are from the System Dictionary book:

Thank you!
I was so focus on the CT&R book that I completely ignored the possibility that the programs could be coming from another book. 8-(

(02-25-2015 04:57 PM)rprosperi Wrote:  Angel, suggest to include a tiny text file in the distribution zip along with the .MOD and .ROM files that notes which books the progams came from, unless obvious by title like JARRET, WWD, etc.

Well, I think this is just what I am doing right now.

Thank you all

Best regards,

Sylvain
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Barcode -> .raw file project ---- help requested - Sylvain Cote - 02-25-2015 05:40 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)